sometimes reluctant
Monday, August 07, 2006
  Musings on Prayer
I've got lots to learn about prayer. The more I experience it, the more I realize I'm not doing enough of it.

Before bed, my family usually has a brief time when we pray together. A few nights ago, my best girl (who is 10) prayed the following: "God, please take care of my family and my friends... whether I like them or not..." She had other things to say too, but that part struck me.

I'm going to make a point to add some people I don't like to my prayer list.

I hope they experience the presence of God Himself and know how loved they are.
 
Comments:
Out of the mouth of babes, huh?
 
I hope I get a mention guys! Bless your family.
 
How true! We all forget to include our enemies in prayer but in reality that is what we should be praying for! We decided we would leave a comment...
 
Jennifer and Doug - Let me know how this impacts your journey.

Keasty - I give thanks that we had the opportunity to meet you and Faye!

Cox's - Welcome to blogdom!!! I'll be visiting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I am an, occupational therapist. I play volleyball most every Friday evening. I believe I have supernatural powers. I take good care of my teeth.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 /


Powered by Blogger