sometimes reluctant
Thursday, July 06, 2006
  Cake
I came across this peom, composed by my daughter for a 3rd grade writing assignment. Since we don't hear enough about cake, I thought I'd share this ode:
Cake
Chocolate, Vanilla, German Chocolate cake,
yummy icing cooling from the bake,
you will feel warm inside when you eat the cake,
it will smell good after the bake,
do you taste the icing... mmmmmm cake!
.
I wonder how many calories are associated with reading about the warmth, the smell, the taste of your favorite cake.
 
Comments:
I can feel my butt growing already. Of course, it could be the strawberry cheesecake I had last night...
 
I doubt that the cheesecake had anything to do with it! I'm sure its the poem.
 
I doubt that the cheesecake had anything to do with it! I'm sure its the poem.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I am an, occupational therapist. I play volleyball most every Friday evening. I believe I have supernatural powers. I take good care of my teeth.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 /


Powered by Blogger