sometimes reluctant
Thursday, February 02, 2006
  More To The Story!!!
I'm delighted to report there is new information regarding Anna, my husband's recently deceased cousin (see "I Have A Dream, Revisited" from a few days ago).

So here goes...a year ago, she 'retired' from her film making career.
Good stuff, huh? Well, you aint heard nothing yet...

Recently she returned to church and made a committment to follow Jesus. How bout that?!? He was at work; we just didn't know about it.

It appears she's alive.
 
Comments:
Julie, I am in tears!!!! HALLELUJAH! Praise be to God.
 
That's just awesome! God is awesome! Amen!!
 
Woo Hoo!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I am an, occupational therapist. I play volleyball most every Friday evening. I believe I have supernatural powers. I take good care of my teeth.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 /


Powered by Blogger