sometimes reluctant
Monday, December 26, 2005
  The Twelve Days of Christmas
My children and I composed the following song about our holiday this year. I think you'll know the tune.

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a kitten on a scratching post.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two moon shoes, and a kitten on a scratching post.

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three family parties, two moon shoes and a kitten on a scratching post.

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four sugar cookies, three family parties, two moon shoes and a kitten on a scratching post.

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, five shiny rocks, .....

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six snowflakes, five shiny rocks, four sugar cookies....

On the 7th day of Chirstmas, my true love gave to me, seven homemade ornaments, six snowflakes, five shiny rocks, four sugar cookies, three family parties, two moon shoes and a kitten on a scratching post!

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight greeting cards, seven homemade ornaments ...

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine pieces of mhyrr, eight greeting cards...

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten giant hugs, nine pieces of mhyrr, eight greeting cards, seven homemade ornaments, six snowflakes, five shiny rocks, four sugar cookies, three family parties, two moon shoes, and a kitten on a scratching post!!

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven macaroni, ten giant hugs, nine...

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve Heywood Banks songs, eleven macaroni, ten giant hugs, nine pieces of mhyrr, eight greeting cards, seven homemade ornaments, six snowflakes, five shiny rocks, four sugar cookies, three family parties, two moon shoes, and a kitten on a scratching post!!!!!

Thus ends the rant.

Hope you had a great time too.
 
Comments:
That is precious! Noelle got moon shoes too! She's not allowed to wear them, though. Those suckers look like an emergency room bill waiting to happen.
 
Moon shoes are like trampolines a smidge bigger than one's feet. The wearer can bounce/walk or jump in one place. (Not recommended for stairs.) They're loads of fun! Unfortunately, when I'm bouncing, Riley (the dog) gets excited and thinks I'm dancing with him. It can be perilous.
 
Too cute. Love the macaroni!
 
I would love to wear moon shoes to work, just to see everyone's reaction!
 
I'd love to see your debut at work in moon shoes. It's always good to go to work with a spring in your step!
 
My daughter's been jumping all over the neighborhood in hers. She's the envy of every kid on the block.
 
Jennifer,
I can picture it. Fun times!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I am an, occupational therapist. I play volleyball most every Friday evening. I believe I have supernatural powers. I take good care of my teeth.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 /


Powered by Blogger