sometimes reluctant
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
  More About Dogs
I read interesting post at Attention Span (http://rev-ed.blogspot.com) entitled, "WhatHave I Done?" It says:

I ran across this quote from author Gene Hill today:
"I can't think of anything that brings me close to tears than when my old dog -- completely exhausted after a hard day in the field -- limps away from her nice spot by the fire and limps over to where I'm sitting, puts her head in my lap, a paw over my knee, and closes her eyes and goes back to sleep. I don't know what I've done to deserve that kind of friend."
I feel the same way whenever I really, really look at a cross.


Thanks Rev. I love that.
 
Comments:
Woof! (that's dog for amen) ;)
 
Chris,
I didn't know you could speak dog!!! That must come in handy at parks.
 
I am noticing the same trend!! I wonder if I have a latent love for dogs I was completely unaware of!
 
We could write an epistle intorducing this new doctrine/spiritual giftedness. Or I could get off the dog topic. I'm leaning toward the latter.
:)
 
Oh! Such a great thought.
 
Monkeys are awfully cute.
I'll have to think back and see if I remember any instances that I saw Gods love in a monkey story. (This might be a challenge...)
 
oooooo! I love the new look.
 
Thanks. I wondered if it was a little drab...
I also didn't want to disappoint Chris - you know how he loves the green...
Well, I appreciate the feedback! I'll keep it!
 
Now you need some pics in it!
 
You're absolutely right!!!
I just don't know how to do that. I'm sure it's not hard; I just havn't tried it yet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I am an, occupational therapist. I play volleyball most every Friday evening. I believe I have supernatural powers. I take good care of my teeth.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 /


Powered by Blogger