sometimes reluctant
Friday, December 30, 2005
  The Kissing List
Every Friday I play volleyball at the same sports/recreation center. It's a fun place.
One of my favorite things about it is on the door of the second stall of the ladies room.
Yes, I read the contents of the stall... So there. I said it.
Anyway, on the door of the second stall, on the inside, there a big square with KISSING LIST at the top. There's room for a couple dozen names, but only one is listed. Travis, though listed, was crossed out. Apparently, he was not worthy of making the list after all. No other names emerged to take his place. It's a list that goes nowhere.
Why even make a list of none? Hope springs eternal.
I don't know if this little lady inspires me because I see myself tracking all the wrong things too. Or if it's because she apparently has not given up on finding a kissable fella, so I find her optimism cute. Maybe she has completely forgotten about the list, and I'm the only one interested in the contents. Perhaps she's moved on to more worthwhile persuits. But I doubt it.
 
Comments:
You mentioned a couple of posts ago you didn't know how to upload pictures. And you are right, its easy...in fact, Blogger has made it really easy this last year, by putting an icon on your notebook...the one you write your blog onto.
All you have to do is click on the little "picture" icon at the top of your blog notebook. A window comes up, with two options....browse to find a pic on your computer, or browse to find a pic on the web. If you hit the browse button on "your computer", your files will come up, and all you have to do is find the picture you want on your computer. (Hope you file your pictures somewhere that you can find them!)
Then, upload your pics to your blog.
Nothing to it. email me if you still have questions....
stag@cyberus.ca

Regards


STAG
 
Stag,
Thanks for this timely and helpful tutorial! You're very thoughtful. I'll be trying it tomorrow, and I'll take you up on your offer of additional assistance if I have trouble. Thanks again :)
 
LOL~ poor guy, struck from the list...I'm glad that I'm not the only one who reads the stalls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I am an, occupational therapist. I play volleyball most every Friday evening. I believe I have supernatural powers. I take good care of my teeth.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 /


Powered by Blogger